ADMISSIONS PROCESS AND IMPORTANT DEADLINES
- Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year are due by Friday, October 25th, 2019.
- All documents must be submitted to: Les Écoles Juives Populaires et Les Écoles Peretz Inc Campus Bialik High School at 6500 Kildare Road, Cote Saint-Luc, Quebec, H4W 3B8.
- Family Interview: Following receipt of your application, students and parents will be invited to participate in a family interview.
- Letters of acceptance will be sent out on or after November 8th, 2019.
- Notification and Confirmation of Acceptance and/or Refusal: Les Écoles Juives Populaires et Les Écoles Peretz Inc Campus Bialik High School is a member of the Quebec Association of Independent Schools (QAIS) and follows QAIS procedures and deadlines. Acceptances should be confirmed by a parent(s) in writing, within 10 days of notification. Signed contracts must be returned to school by end of the day, November 22nd, 2019.
ADMISSION TESTING – CAT
Students applying into Secondary 1 must register online for the Common Admissions Test (CAT) at www.inscriptionbl.ca/CAT . The Common Admissions Test is a standardized test that contains three sections: non-verbal aptitude, mathematics (available in English or in French) and English language reading and writing skills, the test is administered by Brisson Legris, a Quebec based testing service. There are no preparatory courses for this test.
The test will be held at Marianopolis College in Westmount.
For more information, visit www.inscriptionbl.ca/CAT
Sunday,October 6, 2019 : 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Sunday,October 20, 2019: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Sunday,October 20, 2019: 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
For further information, please contact Carole Delouya : (514) 731-3841 ext 230 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org