- RSVP To Our Bialik Virtual Open House 2020
- Two Bialik teams in first place
Two Bialik teams took first place honours in the Prizmah International Moot Bein Din Competition.
- Graduating Bialik High School students rally to help seniors in their community
- Bialik Physics team places 9th in the world at the Weizmann Institute’s Shalheveth Freier International Physics Tournament in Israel
Bialik High School has an impressive record of competing at the international level of the Weizmann Institute’s Shalheveth Freier Physics Tournament and this year is no exception.
- Bialik students prepare Mensch Boxes for Auberge Shalom
This year, Bialik students gained more insight into the value of helping others when they volunteered to fill Mensch Boxes for women in need at the Auberge Shalom pour femmes
- Bialik students head to international physics meet
- Bialik alumnus discusses steps for developing business with students
Secondary V students were thrilled to welcome Daniel Blumer '03 as a featured speaker in their business class.
- Bialik students attend McGill POWE conference and learn more about engineering opportunities for women
- Midget boys are GMAA basketball champs!
- Jewish Canadian Youth Model United Nations
- JPPS-Bialik announces appointment of new Athletic Consultant, Mr. John Dore
It is with great excitement that the leadership of JPPS-Bialik and the JPPS-Bialik Foundation announce the appointment of the school’s new Athletics Consultant, the former Head Coach of the Concordia Stingers Basketball Team, Mr. John Dore.
- Bialik Athletes in the News!
Kudos to students competing in the Maccabiah Games this summer!
- JPPS-Bialik in Pilot Study on Inquiry Based Learning using 3d printers
- Bialik's Yiddish Choir performs for a multicultural audience
After 25+ years, the Choir continues to play an important role in instilling a love of Yiddish music throughout the community
- Section française video
- Lederman Foundation Torah Dedication Ceremony
- Exclusive feature on the opening of the Lederman Foundation Synagogue
- Bialik Virtual Open House
Please join us at our Bialik Virtual Open House on Thursday, October 1st, 2020 at 7pm.